Friday, May 29, 2009

They're Not Kidding

When people talk about the "rainy season" in Florida, they are not kidding. It has rained (and I don't mean drizzle, I mean torrential downpours and a constantly flooded driveway) every day for more than two weeks. And the forecast shows no sign of slowing. I guess it really will last for an entire season.
So what do you do with a toddler with so much rain? Today's options included:

-Creating our own "Wipeout" obstacle course in the living room

-Taking advantage of a break in the rain to splash at the park


(Before you accuse me of being a wimp for waiting until it wasn't raining to go out and splash in puddles, remember that I get wet plenty. I get wet walking to and from our mommy and me class; I get wet walking to the grocery store; I get wet very frequently getting Stellan in and out of his car seat. I don't feel like I have to go out of my way to spend more time in the rain, thank you very much.)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Love the big red ball...