Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jesusita Fire

I got off the phone with my moms, who mentioned their evacuation warning status due to the Jesusita Fire currently active in the Santa Barbara foothills. They're fine, and so are the other friends I contacted in the mandatory evacuation zones. I just want to let all my SB posse know I'm hoping and praying for your safety, and that I'll be keeping a very close eye on the development of the fire. It's scary to see it burning so close to home, both figuratively and literally. And I'll especially be hoping it doesn't hit Mission Canyon full blast.

Please stay safe, everyone.

2 comments:

Flem said...

Thank you, we need it. Kids' school cancelled tomorrow along with Franklin and a couple of others. Hills glowing orange is not a good sign :(

The wind is so beautiful but perhaps Santa Ana should go to sleep and keep her winds under wraps for a while.

Patrick and Leigh said...

someone posted the evacuation zones on google maps...wow!!! krissie, your family is in my prayers.