Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Outreach - Yeah!

In case you didn't already know this about me (but I don't know how you could have missed it), I love to talk to people about astronomy. So I was super excited to stretch my outreach skills after a long break.
Last night I went outreaching with my astronomy club homies during the Full Moon Concert on the Broadwalk. It was loud and windy, so I thrashed my voice by having to talk so loudly (OK, I admit I was yelling), but it was totally worth it. I had a blast and am so excited to be out and outreaching once more. I even splurged and bought myself a plastic box to hold my outreach supplies. I feel so official!
For full details, click on over to Momstronomer.

1 comment:

JHD said...

I was expecting some sort of post about tent meetings and Christian rock. Phew!