Thursday, January 21, 2010

Place Your Bets!

The Big Ultrasound is tomorrow. Kevin and I have no particular "feeling" about the gender of our smallest offspring, so we won't be of any help to you at all. But if you would like to interject your hunch about the plumbing (indoor or outdoor plumbing, as one of my Sunday school teachers once delicately put it) of the baby we've been calling Kaiser - explanatory blog post to follow - go ahead and leave it in the comment section.
All entries must be received by 12:15 PM EST to be counted. Oh, and this is not a democratic process, so please refrain from using the word "vote." And no fair stalking us to the office or placing a James Bond-esque video device in my glasses. That means you, grandparents!

10 comments:

D said...

I'm guessing boy...

My ultrasound is on Feb 16th. :)

Vivian said...

I thought Stellan was a girl, so maybe I was just one off. I guess girl!

Jerry said...

Not a vote? If not democracy then is it more communism or fascism? I'm going with boy.

BrittneyGrace said...

I would say boy

Susanna said...

I guess girl. or maybe twin girls. or no, triplet girls.

yeah.

Karen said...

I say cute!

Katie said...

I never place bets. Until I know the stakes.

Girl.

Flem said...

Boy. Fo sho.

Unknown said...

I just flipped a coin and male won.
You can tell me if I am right at the Miami airport!

Jefe said...

Alien. I win.