Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Google Video Chat!

Google just released voice and video chat. This is really exciting to me, which may only be a sign of how truly pathetic my Floridian life has become. But I tell myself I'm excited because it may be better quality than Skype (which has dropped 90% of my calls in the last week), and maybe we can chat with more people.
True confessions time: I use video chat to entertain my child, and when necessary, calm the angry beast that occasionally possesses his tiny body. He loves to chat, and gets giddy just hearing the sound Skype makes when you call someone. He keeps in touch with his grandparents, aunts and uncles, as well as some of his buds. So if you'd like to see him more often (or even if you'd like to see more of me or Kevin), chat us! We're ready for Google video chatting to commence.

No comments: