Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Epic Road Trip

That's right, we're about to take one. It's a one-way trip from Caseville, MI to Dania Beach, FL. We'll leave Michigan sometime at the end of the month and get home when we get home.
Do you live somewhere along that path? Would you like the 4 of us to crash your pad? Let us know and we'll try to make sure our route coincides with your peaceful (but not for long!) abode.

Legal notice: we cannot be held responsible for damages our kids may cause, even if it involves super-expensive electronics. Like Grandma and Grandpa's big screen TV.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Ooh...a quick consultation with Google Maps shows that the route from Caseville to Dania Beach goes right through Lexington, KY. You're all welcome to crash at our place if you'd like, and we'll make dinner, too! Let me know if I should start construction on a plexiglass cage around our new TV.

Belle of the Blues said...

Umm, not sure we're exactly on the way, but you are more than welcome to come sleep in our basement!

D said...

Wish we were on the way! I know lots of people in Ann Arbor
(including my grandparents) if you need a place to stay there. Let me know.

Katie said...

Can't help but notice your conspicuous avoidance of the northeast. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with our affection for Glenn Beck.

Anyway, hats off to you! When I had a 2-month old baby, my idea of an epic road trip was going to Costco and the grocery store in the same afternoon.