Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pool Time Is Here!

It is a well-known fact that Stellan loves water, and especially pools. So with the absolutely gorgeous weather we experienced here in SB on Saturday, Stellan went on his first pool excursion of the season. His grandma and grandpa were kind enough to make arrangements with Stellan's greatgrandpa Bob to enjoy one of the lovely pools at Maravilla, the retirement community where he lives.

As the photos here indicate, Stellan had a blast. Then again, it would be difficult to say who had the most fun - the baby, the grandparents or the many adoring onlookers (other resident grandparents). I missed the whole thing; I was working. So if any of you went to one of my afternoon planetarium shows, I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I made!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Stellan has fun whatever he does! I'm looking forward to swimming with him this summer :-)