Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Know, They're Spoiled

Not because I buy them lots of things. Mostly I buy my kids diapers. But I will tell you what makes my kids more spoiled than many - having so many grandparents. They have six grandparents (all living) and 5 living great grandparents. Almost all of whom we saw on this trip.
Since I know that these grandparents are the blog's biggest fans, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you how much we love you and appreciate you. And to you California grandparents, I want you to know that my kids have been in serious withdrawal. Let's keep the Skyping coming!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

The withdrawal works both ways! We miss you all.

Katie said...

Such a blessing. You have us beat, 11 to 3!

Karen said...

It's hard to decide what's better--being a grandkid or being a grandma :-)