Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogging Hiatus Over

Quick update:

-We spent the holidays in Santa Barbara with my family. It was awesome. Many photo albums to post. Details to expound.
-The kids and I stayed 3 weeks, Kevin flew in and out for a week in the middle. In case you were wondering, flying with a three-year-old and a six-month-old by myself was about as horrific as it sounds. Complete with missing flights and preschoolers escaping on the moving walkway with I was nursing Rachelle.
-We came home with colds that continue to linger. Don't be jealous.
-Having more Christmases than you can count on one hand totally rocks. Do be jealous. We made it last well into the New Year.
-Kevin finally got interim security clearance at his new job and is no longer sitting in a conference room doing nothing but watching FOX News all day. He now has a desk with 5 monitors (I have monitor envy) and is training on some of his duties until his full security clearance comes through. BTW, thanks to everyone who has been contacted by the FBI.
-Stellan started Sunbeams at church. (That means he has left the nursery and is now considered a real live kid and attends Primary classes until he turns 12.) Since I was just called as the 2nd counselor in the Primary presidency, that means we both went to Primary for the first time on the same day. He looked more cute and excited than I did.
-We're leaving again soon so I better stop being a slacker and get on with the blogging already! I gotta catch up with Christmas 2010 before Christmas 2011 is upon us.

Look for many blog posts to come. I'll try and limit myself to a healthy photo to text ratio.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post.
What do you mean "leaving soon"?
Bob says, "If he tells you anything about his job, he will have to kill you; been there."
Beeb

Karen said...

It sounds like you've been VERY busy and haveing a good time doing it.

Karen said...

Primary presidency--a whole new world!

Katie said...

No more Fox News???? Doesn't that fall under the category of inhumane working conditions?

Matt said...

I want 5 monitors!