Thursday, June 17, 2010

Remember This?


This is a photo of me modelling the adorable outfit Grandma and Grandpa got Stellan for his "first" 4th of July. It seemed like a safe bet, since his due date was June 27th. But of course he didn't come by then, and not for almost another 2 weeks.
Well folks, it's happened again. I'm now at 40+ weeks and counting. And no, I'm not modelling another outfit for you. So if you keep thinking, "Surely she's had that baby by now and somehow I just hadn't heard," think again. I'll let you know. I promise. Let's just hope this baby girl decides to come quicker than her big brother. And maybe, if I'm lucky, smaller.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Oh man. I didn't want to ask, but those were my exact thoughts. Just assumed I hadn't heard the great news yet. I hope she arrives soon!

Melissa said...

Wow, your oven must be the coziest oven ever.

Karen said...

go, Kaiser, go--Granny and I are rooting for you to appear SOON!