Monday, June 29, 2009

Surprise Trip To Utah

With Kevin away, Stellan and I decided to visit his family in Utah. I'm really lucky to have super great in-laws who will let us come and play even without their son. We spent lots of time in the backyard (yards are a rare treat for Stellan), playing with the dogs and of course being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa.


We did manage to squeeze in a couple of other things between play sessions and fetch sessions. We went to Wheeler* Farm:


We also got to go to the open house of the Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple:


We had a very nice and relaxing weekend. Thanks again, Mom and Dad!

*Much to my dismay, there were no Wheelers at the farm. I looked for you, D, I really did!

1 comment:

D said...

Wish I could have been there with you! Our boys would love chasing each other around!