Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keep Thinking Positively

As you may know, dear readers, Kevin is wrapping up his thesis (OK, he's pretty much done, but FAU is dragging its behemoth leaden feet) and job hunting. If you weren't already sending positive energy out into the universe, praying, offering sacrifices to the employment gods or some sort of combination of those, please start. Because Kevin said that if he has a job offer before the show leaves town on March 21st, he will buy us tickets (and not the cheap seats) to Wicked. Which we have never seen, in case you're the fanatic type and you wish to decry us (and I know some of you Wicked fanatic types read this blog!).
So in the name of Broadway in Miami Beach, hope Kevin gets an awesome job offer. Oh, also so we can get that washing machine and dryer I keep dreaming of.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Will do! And I am very good at praying for jobs because I've had lots of practice.

Jeannie said...

We'll be praying for you guys! Good luck!

Alessia L. said...

Is it ok if I hope you get tickets to Wicked instead of a job? Wicked was, well, wicked.

Flem said...

I am weighing in on the side of praying for the tix. If you get the tickies, that means you get the job, so win-win.

I will not decry you, just pity you. This is a sad, sad commentary on today's society that people have to get jobs before they can see Wicked.